RSS - Researcher Support
Sponsorship of under resourced scientists improves the sharing of information from and to countries and institutes with know-how and work capacity, but small financial opportunities. These people could become your future staff, project partners, or vital networking connections.
Are you a scientist or developer, who would like to attend and network at an EFCF event, but come from a country or institute with limited financial resources? EFCF likes to offer support in finding partners, which enables you to present your work and/or might be open for further promising exchange.
If you would like to be considered for sponsorship please send:
1. An e-mail to Sponsorship@efcf.com explaining:
- why you want to attend an EFCF Event (oral, poster contributions)
- what you need assistance with: Conference fee, others.
2. Your short CV, and if available, links to your online Profile and References.
- EFCF will publish your application* on www.EFCF.com
- Your profile will be advertised in publications sent to potential sponsors
- EFCF-Link is avaiable for you to send to possible sponsors
- EFCF will take and disseminate information to relevent exhibitions and conferecnes through the year
*All applications will be checked and approved before being added to the website.
Are you interested in promising contacts and exchange to researchers from a country or institute with limited financial resources. By supporting these researchers, a fruitfull partnership may grow-up from which all parties will profit?
EFCF likes to bring you together.
Advantages of sponsorship include:
- Your institution is listed as sponsors on www.EFCF.com/Sponsors
- Your company details listed in the Announcements
- Reduced fees for additional advertisement opportunities
- Your company flyers made available at the conference
- Your company details shown on a slide during session breaks
- Your company officially thanked during the closing ceremony
- The chance to meet your supported researcher
during the conference and/or by email (linking)
To learn more about further sponsorship opportunities please send an e-mail to: Sponsorship@efcf.com.
EFCF supports you in finding collaborators - qualified, affordable and with perspective.