5th EUROPEAN PEFC & H2 FORUM
19th Conference in Series with Exhibition & Demonstration Area
- HYDROGEN FUEL CELLS like PEFC, HTPEM, AFC, PAFC
- DIRECT ALCOHOL FUEL CELLS like DMFC
- MICROBIAL FUEL CELLS
- HYDROGEN Sustainable PRODUCTION,
STORAGE & INFRASTRUCTURE
Since 2011 EFCF is fully dedicated to these subjects
and forsters them exclusively to claim after 2013 again to be
the LEADING EUROPEAN MEETING PLACE.
30 June – 3 July 2015
Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern KKL
Chairman of the Conference:
Prof. Dr. sc. Frano Barbir
Conference Language: English
The 5th EUROPEAN PEFC & H2 FORUM will be a highlight of the year for those involved with HYDROGEN FUEL CELLS (H2FC like PEFC, HTPEM, AFC, PAFC,…), DIRECT ALCOHOL FUEL CELLS (DAFC like DMFC) and for the first time also MICROBIAL FUEL CELLS (MBFC). HYDROGEN production, storage & infrastructure (H2PSI) are also fully included. In 2013, the EUROPEAN PEFC&H2 FORUM was Europe’s largest event dedicated to these H2FC, DAFC and H2PSI topics exclusively and has evolved to the leading European meeting place.
The Topics of science, engineering, materials,
systems, testing, applications and markets will range from:
• FC catalysts – FC membranes & other components
• Characterization of FC materials
• Durability and degradation mitigation strategies
• FC diagnostics & modelling
• Stack and system integration, operation strategies
• H2 production with emphasis on electrolysis techniques, e.g. PEM and alkaline
• H2 storage material and systems including theory and modelling
• H2 infrastructure and demo sites systems, operation and costs
• Fuel processing and hydrogen purification
• FC power trains and vehicles
• Portable applications and early markets
• Combined heat and power
• Major regional & company developments
• Demonstration and deployment – success stories
• Assessment, applicability & education
The venue is once again the attractive "Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern" - KKL on the waterfront of the charming Lake Lucerne in the heart of Switzerland.
The 5th EUROPEAN PEFC & H2 FORUM consists of
a Fuel Cell and Hydrogen TUTORIAL on Tuesday, June 30th,
two parallel Lecture Series from Wednesday, July 1rd to Friday, July 3th and
a Fuel Cell EXHIBITION open from 4pm Tuesday to 12pm Friday.
On-site registration starts 4pm on Tuesday followed by the Welcome Reception from 6 to 7pm.
The Forum is known for its relaxed atmosphere, good food services and unique entertainment. All participants will receive the Electronic Proceedings at the time of registration. Social gatherings like the "Swiss Surprise", or the "Dinner on the Lake" on board beautifully restored paddle wheel steamers create excellent opportunities for networking and to cultivate friendships.
Please click on "Conference" on your left to obtain
further information on the conference.
Please click on "Exhibition" to get more information on the exhibition of:
Materials, components like control devices, stacks, pumps, valves, …,
production technology, qualification methods and tests benches,
as well as diagnostics, promising results and Fuel Cell + Hydrogen products.
All anouncements are available under "Downloads".