12th EUROPEAN SOFC & SOE FORUM
20th Conference in Series with Exhibition, Tutorial and Networking Events
5 – 8 July 2016
Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern
Conference Language: English
The 12th EUROPEAN SOFC & SOE FORUM will focus on solid oxide fuel cells and electrolysers, with the addition of a new category addressing reactors and separators based on solid oxide membranes. The forum will be the highlight of these European solid oxide based technologies. The technical programme will range from fundamental science and new materials, through cell, stack, and system development, to the latest results from commercial deployment.
The Motto is:
- State-of-the-art & novel materials: Anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, interconnects, seals
- State of the art & novel manufacturing processes
- Understanding lifetime at the level: Material, cell, stack, system & product
- Advanced characterisation tools and techniques
- Cell, stack & system modelling & optimisation, including model validation
- Cell and stack design and characterisation
- Development and design of systems and balance of plant components:
- Fuel processor, heat exchanger, blower, control,...
- Science and engineering of reactors and separators based on solid oxide membranes
- Product presentation, demonstration, product ideas and focus markets
- Market penetration and commercial status*
- Role and value of solid oxide technology in current and future markets
Venue place is again the attractive "Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern" (KKL) on the waterfront of the Lake of charming Lucerne in the heart of Switzerland.
The 12th EUROPEAN SOFC & SOE FORUM consists among others of:
Fuel Cell and Hydrogen TUTORIAL on Tuesday, 5 July,
CONFERENCE with two parallel lecture series
from Wednesday, 6 July to Friday, 8 July and
EXHIBITION for suppliers and fuel cell stakeholders
open from Tuesday 16:00 h to Friday 12:00 h.
Onsite registration starts on Tuesday, 16:00 h followed by the Welcome Reception from 18:00 to 19:00 h.
The Forum is known for its relaxed atmosphere, good food services and attractive side events. A perfect place to network. All participants will receive the Electronic Proceedings at the time of registration. Social gatherings like the "Swiss Surprise", or the "Dinner on the Lake" on board beautifully restored paddle wheel steamers create excellent opportunities for networking and friendliness.
Please click on your left on:
- "Conference" to obtain further information on the scientific conference.
- "Exhibition" to get more information on the exhibitors and booths
All anouncements are available under "Downloads".
Make sure you are on our mailing list.
Please use on-line filing of your contact data or
send an email with your contact data to email@example.com.